|Departs From:||Jerusalem / Tel Aviv|
|Depart Hour:||08:30 / 07:15|
- From Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
- From Haifa
- From Dead Sea Hotels
This tour may begin on alternate days.
Day 1: Jerusalem – Old and New
Panoramic overview from the Mount of Olives, overlook Jerusalem-new city and the Temple Mount Esplanade of old city. Travel along the Kidron Valley to view the Garden of Gethsemane and the walls of the city . Via the Armenian Quarter enter The Western (Wailing) Wall square via the local Bazaar to the Christian Quarter, the Stations of the Cross (Via Dolorosa) and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre – the site of the crucifixion.
Walk along the 1700 year old Byzantine main street, the Cardo and the renovated Jewish Quarter. Ascend to Mt. Zion, and on Saturdays – visit the Hall of last supper & David’s tomb. Tour the new city by car to Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum.
Day 2: Dead Sea Relaxation
Descend to the Judean Desert via the Inn of the Good Samaritan and view of Jericho. Relax at one of resorts on the shore of the mineral-rich Dead Sea. Enjoy the unique experience of floating on your back in the water and rubbing therapeutic Dead Sea mud on your body. On return, overview Qumran cave 4 where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered.
- On Saturdays Holocaust Museum is closed. Substituted by visit to Garden of Gethsemane & Mt. Zion
- Modest dress and comfortable shoes required. Recommended hats, bathing suits & towels.
- Entrance fee to resort included in listed price. Meals, natural treatments and massages are not included.Treatments need to be reserved a day in advance.
- Hotel include B&B, single supplement $45 per person
- High season supplement $45 per person
- Available 5* hotels for additional $60 per person